1015 Monte Rosa Drive
Custom built in 2012, 1015 Monte Rosa Drive is a unique collaboration between the owners and Owen Signature Homes. With every detail of the architecture and design thoughtfully considered, this home is a balance of beauty, form, and function. Here is an opportunity to live in Sharon Heights, one of the most coveted neighborhoods in the Bay Area in the Las Lomitas School District.
The classic elegance of the facade of the home, appointed with a Casa Colonica stone-sheathed tower and tall, arched windows, is a hint of the beauty that lies within. The welcoming arch leads through a custom-built solid walnut entry door with an arched top. The sun-filled formal area, including the living and dining rooms, features 12-foot coffered ceilings, a curved staircase, a limestone fireplace surround, and French doors with clerestory windows that lead onto the beautiful backyard patio and garden. The detailed crown molding, baseboard, and wainscoting, combined with the hickory hardwood flooring, complement this expansive space.
Adjoining the formal area is the great room, including dining nook, family room, and kitchen. The state-of-the-art kitchen features a solid mahogany center island, natural quartzite countertops, and a mosaic tile backsplash. There are two sinks, including a prep sink made of hammered white copper. All appliances are top-of-the-line, including Wolfe, Sub-Zero, and Miele. The family room, with charming arched windows, showcases a solid mahogany entertainment center.
Through a beveled glass French door, enter the office with wall-to-wall mahogany bookshelves. The master suite offers a spacious bedroom with a cozy window seat. The master bathroom features two vanities with onyx countertops and an alcove with a freestanding soaking tub. The upper floor includes three en-suite bedrooms, including a secondary master suite with a delightful Victorian tub.
Classic and elegant, the facade is appointed with fine materials, including a copper chimney cap and copper downspouts. The front yard is designed with a powder-coated wrought iron fence, Casa Colonica stone pillars, and beautiful Crepe Myrtle flower trees. The backyard features a peaceful garden with a cascading waterfall and a variety of plantings, including apple, lemon, apricot, and fig trees.
Key Interior Features:
- 4 En-suite Bedrooms, including Secondary Master Suite
- 5.5 Bathrooms, including Powder Room
- Custom Solid Walnut Entry Door with Arched Top and Glass Detailing
- Custom Limestone Gas Fireplace in Formal Area
- Curved Staircase with Wrought Iron Balusters, Stepped Arched Picture Windows, and Round Tray Ceiling
- Coffered and Tray Ceilings Throughout with Ceiling Heights Up To 12 Feet
- Detailed Crown Molding, Baseboard, and Wainscoting Throughout
- Hickory Hardwood Flooring Throughout
- 8’ Plus Solid Wood Interior Doors with Wide Door Casings
- Kitchen Features Natural Quartzite Countertops and Mosaic Tile Backsplash
- Solid Mahogany Kitchen Center Island and Custom Cabinetry
- 48” Wolfe Gas Range with 2 Ovens and Custom Hood
- 48” Sub-Zero Built-in Refrigerator and Separate Wine Cooler
- Miele Dishwasher, Microwave Oven, and Built-in Coffee Maker
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink, plus Hammered White Copper Prep Sink
- Master Suite with 2 Walk-in Closets and Built-in Linen Closet
- Master Bathroom includes Two Vanities with Onyx Countertops, Victoria Albert Freestanding Soaking Tub, and Toto Intelligent Toilet
- Secondary En-suite Bathrooms with Custom Vanities with Onyx and Natural Quartzite Countertops, Custom Shower Tiles, Toto Toilets, and Victoria Albert Freestanding Victorian Tub in Secondary Master Bathroom
- Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer, Utility Sink, and Folding Counter
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat with 3 Thermostat Control Areas
- Internet and Cable Ready
Key Exterior Features:
- Facade Appointed with Casa Colonica Stone and 4 Coat Integral Stucco Exterior Walls, Copper Chimney Cap, Downspouts, and Gutters, and Auburn Concrete Tiled Roof
- Front Yard with Powder Coated Wrought Iron Fence with Casa Colonica Stone Pillars, Travertine Stone Entry Pathway, and Crepe Myrtle Flower Trees
- Automatic Irrigation System
- Fully Landscaped Back Yard with Travertine Flooring Patio, Cascading Waterfall, and Variety of Plantings, including Apple, Lemon, Apricot, and Fig Trees
- 3 Car Garage Completely Finished with Concrete Tile Pavers, Built-in Cabinetry, In-garage HVAC Unit, Picture Windows, and Custom Garage Doors
Additional Residence Features:
- 12 Speaker Integrated Sound System Throughout, including Backyard Patio
- Custom Millwork Built-ins Throughout, including Solid Mahogany Entertainment Center and Office Bookshelves
- Recessed LED Lighting Throughout and 2 Crystal Chandeliers in Formal Area
- Custom Window Treatments, including Wood Shutters and Silk Drapery
- Las Lomitas School District with Las Lomitas Elementary School (K-3) and La Entrada Middle School (4-8th)